Saturday, October 22, 2005

Mystery Classmate 058

Congratulations to Beth Chufo Nichols, Jim Esplen, Ted Showers, Paul Rodgers, and Tom Mezyk, all of whom correctly identified Dan Talbert ('87) as Mystery Classmate #58 and are listed in the order that their responses were received.

In case you were wondering, Dan is the Head Coach of the University of Pittsburgh rugby team and also serves as College Coordinator of the Allegheny Rugby Union. He is a founder of the Pitt Rugby Alumni Association and is the recruiting coordinator and a player for the Pittsburgh Rugby Football Club. He also has a place for rent, for $500 per month.

Joe Caprara guessed Ron Levick. Donna Andreas Copley guessed Bobby Scott, and wondered where Bob is today.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

just last night I found myself sitting across the table at Bloomfield Bridge Tavern drink'n beers only to find out that Dan, sitting across from me, was also a Churchill grad! Now that I am rugby fan, I expect that I'll get to see more of him.
It's great to run into other Churchill grads.