Friday, March 10, 2006

Mystery Classmate 078

Congratulations to Mike Williams, Karen Campbell Ricci, Becky Gongaware Hannon, and Amy Gongaware Senkow, all of whom correctly identified Vikki Falvo ('86) as Mystery Classmate #78 and are listed in the order that their responses were received.

In case you were wondering, Vikki… well, I will let her cousin Donna Andreas Copley tell you. Donna wrote,
“I got e-yelled at for sending the "beach" hair photo - Oh well, I thought it looked good! Even though Vikki is my niece, I haven't seen her in a few years since she lives in Chicago and I'm in Richmond. Hopefully we'll meet back home in the 'burgh one day soon! I told her, "I hope I get to see those kids before they graduate!" (Their existence makes me the "Great Aunt", so I must be REALLY OLD!)

"Vikki's husband Chris is really nice too - another PSU graduate like Vikki and me. They do a better job of supporting the football team than I do, but I'm not sure it's working - Will JoePa ever retire? Anyhow, I hope she enjoys Mystery Classmate!”

Becky Gongaware Hannon warned me not to accept any more pictures from Donna, insisting, “She is evil!”

Pam Van Cara Collis guessed Paula Recchio. Milton Koutavas guessed Esther Pellegrini. Maria Wojtaszek Romanelli guessed Robin Carey.

Beth Chufo Nichols guessed Kira Kenyherz, and wrote:

“Kira was one of the first people who befriended me when I came to Churchill in 11th grade. One of my favorite memories is the hotel room we shared at the Edison Hotel in Times Square for our senior trip to NYC with Mr. Rubino and crew for St. John Fisher's CYO. It was CRAZY!

"Originally it was Kira, her cousin, me, Amy Phillips, and Cissy Kabbert. Then Tim Williams migrated over from next door because he couldn't deal with Dan Kun and his friend, "Maggot" - some guy from Central. And before we knew it Dan and Maggot were over with us, too. We left the place such a mess! But had a great time. Never slept. Still have the pictures. “

No comments: