Friday, March 31, 2006

Mystery Classmate 085

Congratulations to Mark Koutavas, who correctly identified Keith Shipley ('85) as Mystery Classmate #85.

In case you were wondering, Keith writes, “After graduation in ’85 I moved to Las Vegas to begin a career in road construction. I’ve learned it from the ground up and now I’m an estimator for Sunland Asphalt and Sealcoating Inc. For what we do, we are the seventh biggest company in the United States, branching out into five states.

"I’m married for the second time and have two daughters, 17 and 11. Ashley (17) lives in Pittsburgh with my ex, and Kayla (11) lives with me. If I could find a job like this one in Pittsburgh I’d move in a heartbeat. I’ve been to a lot of cities and Pittsburgh is still the best! (Editor’s Note: Take that, Sasha Polozoff!)

"Other than that, I live a quiet life. I shoot pool two nights a week and the rest of the time is spent at home with my family."

Milton Koutavas guessed Marty Miller. Donna Andreas Copley guessed Ed Knapp, although Keith reminded her of Vince Oddo, but she knew it wasn’t Vince.

Scott Silverman guessed Dave “Wedge” Grejda. Dave Weidenhamer guessed Ed Litman, because of the mustache.

Mike Williams guessed Mr. Gailey.

No comments: