Thursday, April 27, 2006

Mystery Classmate 086

Congratulations to Coleman Brennan, Joe Caprara, Greg Markantone, Karen Bonvalot-Torres, Leslie Rush Cuda, Michele Sherer Ancheta, and Leann Impavido Mendenhall, all of whom correctly identified Staci Blagovich ('84) as Mystery Classmate #86.


In case you were wondering, Staci writes, “For the last five years I have been living in New York City, and now happily in Brooklyn with my fiancĂ©, Morgan. How I spend most of my time is planning my June wedding... but I am finding that doesn’t pay very well! So, I make my livelihood as a Producer/Director and just recently decided to launch my own production company, Eden Creative.” Staci’s credits include work on the films Silence of the Lambs, Houseguest, Boys on the Side, and, most recently, the television series “Dubai Duty Free Presents: Real Life on the WTA Tour.”


Several classmates had nice things to say about Staci. Karen Bonvalot-Torres wrote, “She looks exactly the same as she did in high school (lucky her).”


Leslie Rush Cuda made me laugh. She wrote, “Although I'm probably wrong, she kind of looks like Staci Blagocich (the letter on my keypad between the c and the b doesn't work, so I had to use a "c" where the proper letter should be in Stacy's last name --- pretty sad, I know. I spilled water on my keyboard the other night)." Thanks Leslie!


Colleen O’Connor Casey guessed Maria Grieco. Milton Koutavas guessed one of the Burgard sisters. Gary Lehman guessed Zoe Kun. Mark Koutavas guessed Gena Pickle, or Maura Gerken.

No comments: