Friday, February 23, 2007

Mystery Classmate 104

Congratulations to Milton Koutavas, Donna Andreas Copley, Tina Schadle Dover, and Maribeth Mahoney Misitis, all of whom correctly identified Jennifer Taylor (’87) as Mystery Classmate #104 and are listed in the order that their responses were received.

In case you were wondering, Jennifer Taylor Brandeis attended the University of Pittsburgh and sold liquor ads in the Pitt News (which she now denies). She went to Georgetown Medical School and completed her residency at the University of Pennsylvania Health System, Department of Emergency Medicine in 2003.

Several classmates shared fond memories of Jennifer, albeit after her identity was revealed. Scott Silverman wrote, “She was my lab partner in ninth grade biology (or was it tenth grade?). Anyway, she drew blood from my finger as part of an assignment. As I recall, she was very gentle, so I'm assuming that she's a good doctor.”

Donna Andreas Copley wrote, “Jennifer was the first one that I thought of when I saw the photo, but I still wasn't sure! Anyhow, Jennifer was one of our star cross country athletes - she was a freshman when I was a senior. Is that her baby in the photo? I wonder how her brother Dan is doing?”

Donna Andreas Copley guessed correctly, but not without first considering Stephanie Siuda. Jerry Koutavas guessed Lori Popies. Colleen O’Connor Casey guessed Ellen something.

Monica Keane Sauk guessed Rebecca Emtage. Sandy Sokolowski guessed Erin Keeley. Mark Koutavas guessed Tracie Pyles.

Carrie Schadle wrote, “Is it Barb someone? She looks like someone who my sister was friends with maybe. There hasn't been anyone I know in a dog's age.”

No comments: