Saturday, June 05, 2004

Mystery Classmate 007

Congratulations to Mary Bender Knight and Jerry Koutavas, both of whom correctly identified Paul Findlay ('84) as Mystery Classmate 007 and are listed in the order that their responses were received.

In case you were wondering, Paul (bottom right) reports, "Got my BS in Industrial Engineering from the University of Washington at Seattle in 1989; worked for IBM and then HP in San Jose, CA; returned to school to get my MBA from the University of California at Berkeley in 1996; then worked for Tektronix and now am a Product Line Manager for Panasonic Avionics in Lake Forest, California.

"In addition, I am director of marketing for Men Alive - The Orange County Gay Men's Chorus
, which I helped found almost five years ago. We currently have more than 100 singers and are the third largest gay chorus in California. I sing Bass. And, on the personal side, I got married last year to my partner of five years, Doug Ward. "

Milton Koutavas guessed Ken Spokane. Bill Stout guessed Jack Horner, and then changed his guess to Dennis Koutavas. Jack Horner guessed Burris Esplen.

No comments: