Thursday, June 24, 2004

Mystery Classmate 020

Congratulations to Bob Smith, Milton Koutavas, Mike Williams, Rich Reschoff, Scott Silverman, Brian "S.D." Silverman, Barbara Bender Pietro, Mary Bender Knight, Brandon "Brandon B" Holmes, and Paul Rodgers, all of whom correctly identified Craig Harris ('87) as Mystery Classmate 020 and are listed in the order that their responses were received.

In case you were wondering, Craig is busy running the family lampshade business, J. Harris & Sons, and filling his basement and garage with toys including a Harley and Ford T-Bird. Craig and wife Lynne are the proud parents of daughter Paige, age 9 months.

While Craig may have been easy for some of you to identify, the person on the right was less familiar to most. Paul Rodgers was one of many who thought it was Craig's daughter Paige. Brian "S.D." Stevenson thought it was Craig's lunch.

Paul Rodgers later corrected his reply, adding, "Didn't look close enough at the picture. Jonathan Silverman (Scott's son) and I'm not sure who the fat guy is. The mystery classmate himself, sitting next to me, corrected me."

Craig then pushed Paul away from the computer and typed, "Since I cannot vote for myself, I just wanted to say for the record, that I am not fat but pleasantly plump. (Signed,) The Mystery Classmate at Paul's Labor Day party. Leave it to a postman to make the mistake."

Brandon "Brandon B" Holmes added, "Craig, keep doing what you're doing, man. You look great and your little one is beautiful, too. All the best, my man!" Mike Williams wrote that "Moose always was good with kids -- he must think on their level." Rich Reschoff noted that "he lived on my street, Henley Drive. He looks the same as in 1985!"

Dan Talbert guessed Jay Leno.

No comments: